Training & Consulting Services
DRIVE RESULTS WITH TALENT
A company’s talent is one of its most significant competitive advantages. Hiring the right people and maximizing employee productivity is critical for success. Participants of this workshop will learn how to apply PI solutions to develop and execute a talent optimization strategy.
- Identify how your organization can utilize talent data insights to understand what drives your employees.
- Understand the four forces that affect employee engagement and how to protect against them.
- Apply PI’s data-driven hiring approach to build high-performing teams and a positive culture.
- Use tools and insights to maximize the productivity of employees, managers, relationships, and teams.
HIRE THE RIGHT TALENT
Increase the quality and speed of hiring by looking beyond the resume and interview. Participants of this workshop learn how to seamlessly weave the PI methodology into their existing hiring process to better predict job performance and hire top talent.
- Differentiate end-to-end hiring processes and experiences to the unique behavioral and cognitive requirements of the targeted position.
- Efficiently compare and prioritize candidates matched with job requirements.
- Streamline the interview process by dynamically developing questions and topics tailored to each unique candidate.
- Improve accuracy in predicting job performance of candidates and employees.
INSPIRE PEOPLE TO PERFORM
Effective management across functions is more important than ever. To maximize productivity, keep engagement high, and achieve your goals, it’s critical to understand the dynamics of your team and your management style.
- Communicate with employees in a way that meets their needs.
- Improve group dynamics and strategic alignment.
- Increase self and situational awareness.
- Proactively create career pathing and expand employee capabilities.
DIAGNOSE: TAKE ACTION ON ENGAGEMENT
A successful engagement project relies on clear communication and acting on your results. The Take Action on Engagement workshop ensures that positive change happens across all levels by preparing managers to communicate effectively and build and execute data-driven action plans.
- Understand engagement scores, successes, and opportunities presented in the Team Report.
- Create an action plan collectively with team members.
- Use PI tools to improve leadership and management skills.
- Address opportunities for greater engagement within teams.
- Use a common framework to take action.
- Sustain momentum by receiving digital learning and best practices to execute action plans after the workshop.
DREAM TEAMS: DISCOVERING YOUR TEAM TYPE
No team is effective without trust and communication. With the help of an expert facilitator, this workshop helps you build a self-aware and trusting team. Establish an understanding of each team member’s motivations and work style, and uncover your group’s specific “Team Type.” Through this catalyzing reveal, your team will become a unit, building lasting cohesion and collaboration habits. You’ll also uncover the group’s collective working style, strengths, and blind spots, and leave with a clear action plan to better work in harmony.
DREAM TEAMS: DESIGNING FOR STRATEGIC ACTION
Many teams aren’t a good fit for their objectives and don’t even realize it. This workshop turns uncertain team performance around by mapping a group’s natural strengths to its goals, exposing areas of misalignment, and providing recommendations to address them. Attendees will learn how to “stretch” their skillset, so they can refocus their daily priorities to best serve the goals at hand. You’ll also be given a clear action plan on how to deliver on the proposed objectives with renewed confidence.
In a world where talent strategy is standardized with questionable results, there is a need for personalized, collaborative expert service that is cost-effective and backed by science.
For strategic, innovative leaders who value growing people and unlocking their power to solve problems, MVP-Results has the right suite of science-based tools to empower data driven decisions guided by expert strategists.
Since signing on with PI in 2012, i9 Sports not only uses the tool for every hiring decision we make at the home office, but we also use it as a qualification tool in the franchise sales process. I wouldn't dream of making a franchise sales decision without a PI survey. It is the only reliable behavioral tool we've found.
CRO & Chairman
i9 Sports Corporation
There is, quite literally, no one in the world that understands how to successfully implement Predictive Index better than MVP-Results. You want them on your team once you decide that you're sick and tired of high turnover and disengaged employees.
Bankers Financial Corporation
I feel like every organization should have this tool. It has helped in our hiring decisions, developmental training, and team building.
Bank of Tampa
We utilize the smart and progressive science of PI to ensure we are bringing in and coaching the best and brightest talent into Sparxoo. PI is an integral part of our Talent Acquisition strategy.
Vice President, People & Culture
The greatest benefit is having the ability to understand people better which translates to better communication, better hiring, and better relationships.
Managing Director of Sales
The common thread in my track record of successful recruiting and employee development in different industries over these years is thes use of The Predictive Index®.
Vice President of Culture
Heartland Credit Union Association
PI's survey is very quick and easy to take and I've delivered many results to employees at multiple levels within my organization and not one person has disagreed with the results.
Human Resources Manager
The Predictive Index® has not only transformed our recruitment model, it has been a pivotal tool in preserving our culture as we grow.
The Predictive Index® provides guidance on how to manage our people and make sure we have the right people in the right seat.
Director of Human Resources
Northeast Remsco Construction
The Predictive Index® has helped our managers understand the most effective way to train and develop their employees.
Human resources Manager
Prime Construction Group
We use PI for manager training to help total team communication. PI teaches managers how to understand their new hire's motivating needs, which ultimately helps increase engagement and teamwork.
Human Resources Director
Both the behavioral and cognitive assessments offer great insights into candidates, and I don't know how we would manage without them.
Director, Strategic Human Resources
The Predictive Index® is a game changer when it comes to finding a tool to help you quickly find a good candidate for a given position.
Director of Information Technology